In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is hereby informed that CARTOUR SA, with CIF G-8109307, manages the contents of the website http: // www.cartour.es/ with registered office for these purposes in Calle de Rivas, 24, 28052, Madrid (Spain), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in Volume 6181, General.5216, Section 3, Book Societies, Page 206, Sheet 51429, 1st Inscription. If you want to contact us, you can go to the above address, as well as the following contact number or the email address: Phone: (+34) 91 776 10 12 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.) Acceptance and validity of the general and specific conditions
The navigation and the use of any of the products offered on this website attributes to you the status of User and assumes your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the General Conditions and, in its
case, Individuals in force at the time you as a user access the Web page.
CARTOUR S.A. reserves the right to expand and modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration and contents of the Web page, as well as suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
2.1) Obligations of use
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the previous section, the User undertakes, in the use of this website, to:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honor, privacy or image of third parties and, in general, that violates current Spanish regulations and their country of residence.
- Do not enter, store or disseminate through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that is likely to cause damage or any type of alteration in the website, in any of the services, or in Any of the equipment, systems or networks of CARTOUR SA, of any User, or in general of any third party, that may prevent the normal operation of same.
- Do not destroy, alter, use for its use, render useless or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files of CARTOUR S.A., of the Users or of third parties.
CARTOUR S.A. You may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Conditions, as well as the Particular Conditions that, where applicable, are included, by publishing such modifications on the website so that they may be known by the Users.
CARTOUR S.A. won ́t be responsible:
- In general, regarding the inappropriate use of your website. Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the conditions and terms above, without any liability may have the owner for improper use.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. CARTOUR S.A. will not be responsible in any case for the alterations in the service that are produced by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, in the server or in any services.
- Regarding access by third parties to your system. CARTOUR S.A. will adopt the necessary technical cautions to protect the data and information accessed, but without being responsible for actions of third parties that, violating the established security measures, access the data.
- CARTOUR S.A. It constantly invests in technological means that try to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized contents in its information systems. Despite this, the User is aware that he must adopt his own measures aimed at minimizing the damages caused by unauthorized software, viruses, trojans and any kind of software called mal-ware, exempting CARTOUR S.A. of any responsibility that may arise from the containment of malware in the treatments enabled in this website.
2.3) Use of hyper links
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own Websites to the Website must comply with the conditions set out below without ignoring the responsibilities derived from the Law. The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Web page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, it will be prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that involve the Web page or allow the display of contents through Internet addresses different from those of the page Web and, in any case, when viewed together with contents outside the Website in such a way that: (I) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of CARTOUR, S.A .; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
The page that introduces the link will not be made any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation about CARTOUR S.A., its address, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case, will be expressed on the page where the link is located that CARTOUR S.A. you have given your consent for the insertion of the link or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of CARTOUR SA is prohibited. within the sender’s page except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by CARTOUR S.A., and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Web page is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and it can ́t in any case dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racists, etc.); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that CARTOUR S.A. subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) they are inappropriate or not pertinent with the activity of in attention to the place, contents and thematic of the Web page of the sender. Likewise, the User will refrain from including on the Website any hyperlink. (hereinafter, “link”) addressed to a Web page that contains information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs, and public order.
2.4) Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design and form of presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear in them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by CARTOUR SA or on which the corresponding use rights have been obtained. It is forbidden the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, partial or total of the elements referred to in the previous section. Its publication on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and, in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the intellectual property rights of CARTOUR S.A. The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Unless expressly authorized by CARTOUR S.A., the link to “final pages”, the “frame” and any other similar manipulation is not allowed. The links should always be to the main page or homepage of the website.
2.5) Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will be the responsibility of the courts of CARTOUR S.A.
CARTOUR S.A. © All rights reserved