CAR TOUR has developed and implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 Standard, which encompasses the processes, responsibilities, resources, etc., established to guarantee the satisfaction of its customers and the continuous improvement of the quality.
- The general objectives defined by the Manager that guide CAR TOUR in achieving quality are the following:
- Ensure that the services provided to their clients are in accordance with their explicit and implicit, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Form, motivate and involve the personnel affected in the management and development of the Quality System.
- Quickly detect failures and take the necessary measures to alleviate the consequences thereof and prevent their repetition.
- Establish actions and programs aimed at preventing failures.
- The commitment with the client of punctuality in the services.
- Establish systems to meet the needs of customers and measure their level of satisfaction with CAR TOUR services
- Plan and develop activities for the continuous improvement of services.
- Continuously improve the Quality Management System through the successive revisions of it.
- Being always at the technological forefront, in such a way that our coaches are increasingly efficient, less aggressive with the environment with lower CO2 emissions. More secure with the incorporation of new control systems and more comfortable.
The CAR TOUR Management, through the Quality Manager, will disseminate this Quality Policy in order to be understood and applied by all personnel dedicated to the activities submitted to the Quality System.